Charitable Foundation "Yellow-Blue Wings" plans to issue humanitarian aid in the form of hygiene and food kits as part of the project "Improving the protection of children in emergency situations in Ukraine through safe shelters,
provision of food and non-food goods and psychosocial support", which is financed by the German Federal Foreign Office terre des hommes (Germany) ChildFund Deutschland.
Assistance will be provided to families with children who study in general educational institutions of the Koryukivka community and belong to privileged and vulnerable categories:
- large families;
- families in which there are people with disabilities;
- families with orphans and semi-orphans;
- internally displaced persons
According to the link, there is a registration form for families of the specified categories to receive a humanitarian hygiene kit – https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/wvD07dR8
We draw your attention, that
- the selection of recipients takes place according to certain criteria;
- ONE set is issued per family - either grocery or hygiene, to choose from.
According to the Charitable Foundation "Yellow-Blue Wings"